Car Detailing Brisbane
Car Detailing Near Me
Have your car detailed by our qualified detailers. We understand the ins and outs of cars and there’s nothing we enjoy more than making a car spotlessly clean. Seeing the paint shine across the exterior surface and the interior smell and feel like new again is a joy for our detailing team.
Selling your car?
Looking to protect your new vehicle?
Our Detailing Services Include
- Ceramic paint protection
- Paint correction and restoration (cut and polish)
- Roof lining cleaning
- Upholstery protection application
- Engine bay cleaning
- Concrete splatter removal
- Leather, vinyl and fabric upholstery steam and chemical cleaning
Brisbane North Car Detailing
We are located in Enoggera, close to the Enoggera Army Base (Gallipolli Barracks). We detail vehicles for clients throughout the greater Brisbane area, but particularly clients living in the areas of Everton Park, Mitchelton, Keperra, Ashgrove and Alderley. We even provide loan cars and pickup/drop-off services to ensure you can get your car detailed without interrupting your busy day. Bus & train stations are also close by for maximum convenience.
With over 150+ 5 star reviews, you can rest assured your vehicle is in great hands and will get the highest level of care possible.
Why Choose Australian Mechanical For Your Car Detailing?
What Would A Full Car Detail Entail?
A full car detail can include all or some of the following:
Exterior Car Clean
- Commercial high pressure clean, safely removes any loose particles from the car surface
- Hand wash using mild detergent and microfibre mitts
- Hand dry using microfibre towel
- Wheels pre-soaked and cleaned using high quality commercial wheel cleaner to remove brake dust, blasted and scrubbed where necessary
- Exterior glass cleaned to a streak free finish
- Door jambs and boot jambs washed and grease removed
- Premium paint sealant applied to your paintwork to create a glossy surface with an improvement to the appearance of any small scratches
- Engine bay clean
- Bugs, tar and other contaminants removed
- Treatment to exterior plastics
Interior Car Clean
- Deodoriser applied
- In depth vacuum throughout the interior and the boot
- Dash and console clean, with micro brushes removing all dust from the instrument panels
- Windows cleaned and streak free
- Shampoo to all seats and floor, boot carpet and factory mats
- Cup holders and ashtray cleaned
- Interior leather cleaned with leather brushes
- Brush and clean the vents
- Protectant applied with wipedown to ensure matte finish so that dust is not attracted
- High gloss plastic dressing (if required)
Car Detailing Cost & Pricing
Our clients enjoy the flexibility of custom detailing packages and pricing. The cost of your car detailing will vary depending upon the size of the vehicle as smaller cars will generally be quicker to detail than larger vehicles.
We are pleased to offer free quotes for all detailing work, just pop in for a quick quote during business hours or call us on 07 3356 1538.
Brands We Detail
We can provide detailing services for almost any make and model of vehicle including (but not limited to):
Car Detailing Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Car Detailing?
Car detailing is a collection of different specialised services with one aim: Make your car look and feel brand new. Washing a car only removes the surface dirt and grime (most details begin with a detailed wash). Detailers specialise in deeply cleaning the car inside and out, correcting paint at a micro level, and protecting paint and interior parts with wax and sealants. Learn more by reading our blog titled “What Is Car Detailing?”.
How Often Should I Have My Car Detailed?
How Do I Know Which Detailing Package I Need?
Do You Provide Pickup & Drop Off Services?
Can I Get My Car Serviced At The Same Time As My Detail?
I’m Selling My Car. Can I Get A Roadworthy Certificate At The Same Time?
We can definitely complete your Roadworthy Inspection at the same time as your car is being detailed. In fact this is a service that we offer very regularly to clients as they need their car to be perfectly clean to sell and they also need a Roadworthy Certificate to give to the buyer upon sale.
To book your Car Detail, feel free to visit us at our Enoggera Workshop, 73 Pickering Street, Enoggera or call us on 07 3356 1538.